If you want to be a boss, you've got to think, act, and live like a boss. Don't wait for it to happen, live as if it's already your reality and you'll be surprised how quickly your dream life comes true. Here are my 5 daily habits that make me a boss babe:
The Law of Attraction says that you need to live your life now the way you want it to be one day. Act as if you already have everything that you want. Like attracts like, so your dreams are already on their way to you when you do this. So, I decided to take this theory to heart.
I am a boss babe and a female CEO, so I need to start thinking, acting, dressing, and living like one. Here are the 5 daily boss babe habits I'm doing:
1. I'm waking up at 5:30 am every single day. If I don't get enough sleep the night before... too bad! I'll have to wait until the weekend to sleep in. One day, this will become second nature and I'll be snoozing by 9/10 pm.
2. I am going to the gym by 6 am. I used to say I can't workout in the morning because I get dizzy. As I've been doing these early morning gym sessions, I've found out that my mind was falsely convincing me of that. Get it done in the morning so I don't miss a workout, or let my mind get the best of me otherwise.
3. Dressing like a boss every day. My closet currently consists of #caligirl #summervibes year round, so I decided it was time to build a big girl closet. I just spent ~$500 on new clothes that matched my Pinterest boss babe board, and I couldn't be happier. I'm dressing like the CEO I want to be. If I can see it, I'll believe it.
4. Eating well every day, and giving myself grace on the weekends. I'm eating paleo during the week because my body thrives off of it. Paleo gets me really lean and makes me feel light on my feet - I love it! On the weekends though, you better believe I'm having ice cream and donuts. Work hard, play hard. Am I right?
5. Creating a reasonable schedule with deadlines to work on my business. This is the thing that has been the hardest for me. Like I've mentioned before, I get super overwhelmed with all of the information that it actually prevents me from moving forward. I've done all of the research, so now I need to take a break on that aspect, and focus on using the research I've already found to educate myself and take action on my business. Time to set some deadlines and act like I'm back in school because that really worked for me.
(ignore my dirty mirror, pleaseeee lol)
As I mentioned in yesterday’s blog post, I fell off of the wagon for a solid week. Not so surprisingly, I saw this coming. I know myself well enough to know that the 2-3 week checkpoint is usually the time I give up on whatever I’m doing. Whether that’s a new workout plan, diet, business idea, or project... this is usually when I get unmotivated and uninspired.
Instead of fully giving up this time and anticipating the day in a few months when I get super down on myself about quitting, I decided to pick myself back up. I decided to stay committed to myself, and to you. I told you, and me, that I’m going to do this, so I will keep that promise! That is why I created these 5 boss babe habits I'm committing to you daily, and I hope you might get inspired to implement them in your own life too if you need to.
If you have goals that you're having trouble working towards, you're not alone. But remember, it's never too late to keep going. I always thought I hard to start over whenever I gave up, but that's far from the truth. As long as the work you've done is still a part of your plan, pick up where you left off and keep going. It's never too late and you did not waste too much time. You were learning and growing during your hiatus. Don't let it overcome you. Keep going. You've got this!
What habits do you do daily to help you grow and become the best version of yourself?
Thank you for being you & thank you for being here,
About the Author
Leah Jean is a life & success coach to women worldwide, and a self-proclaimed confidence guru. She coaches and inspires women to create the life they have always dreamed of living by gaining confidence, knowing their self worth, becoming financially independent, and enhancing the quality of their daily life and career, all while maintaining a healthy foundation for their mind, body, and soul.